International applicants! If you are thinking of applying to Christ’s Hospital for a place to join us in September 2023, and you have some questions please email us now to book a video conference call, we would love to hear from you.
Christ’s Hospital prides itself on being a very friendly School and gives a very warm welcome to its international entry pupils.
Christ’s Hospital is the only co-educational “Full Boarding” school in the South of England
- The school is just 20 minutes from London Gatwick airport, 45 minutes from London Heathrow airport and 60 minutes from central London.
- 830 of the 900 students board, so international students always feel part of a big community 7 days a week
- The student population is exactly 50% male and 50% female
- As well as having a full 7-day programme of academic/sport/music/arts activity
- Students benefit from having the school staff living on site, meaning that support is available whenever need
Only 12% of students are international
- Our international parents welcome the high proportion (88%) of UK students, preferring this mix to what is offered at many other schools
Excellent academic and broader curriculum results
- Christ’s Hospital students are consistently among the top performing in the country at GCSE and 6th Form (A-level)
- 98% of students go on to top universities in the UK/overseas, including 8-10 each year to Oxford and Cambridge
- The School has particular excellence in music