The whole school was last inspected by the Independent Schools’ Inspectorate (ISI) in 2012.
The latest ISI Inspection confirms all-round excellence at Christ’s Hospital.
- The quality of the pupils’ achievements is excellent.
- The quality of the pupils’ achievements and learning is excellent.
- The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent.
- The quality of teaching is excellent.
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils is excellent.
- The contribution of arrangements for pastoral care is excellent.
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety is excellent.
- The quality of boarding is excellent.
- The quality of governance is excellent.
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians, is excellent.
The ISI’s Boarding Welfare Report (Intermediate Inspection) took place on 24 November 2015 to 26 November 2015 and the report was published in January 2016.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) is the body approved by the Secretary of State for the purpose of inspecting schools belonging to the Independent Schools Council (ISC) Associations and reporting on compliance with the Education (Independent School Standards) (England) Regulations 2010. This inspection focuses on the school’s compliance with the National Minimum Standards for Boarding Schools.
Christ’s Hospital is fully compliant with all of the current statutory regulations and we meet all of the National Minimum Boarding Standards.