Old Blue Special Recognition Awards 2020 – Nominations now open
Christ’s Hospital endeavours to celebrate and formally recognise the achievements of alumni who have made outstanding and genuine contributions to the School, as well as the wider community. Winners will be announced in early July 2020, with the OBSRA’s being awarded in the Michaelmas term. The aim of these awards is to inspire and motivate current students to stay connected to CH, to excel at school, in their future careers and in their communities.
Nomination Process (Self-nominations will not be accepted)
• Nominations will be accepted from anyone in the CH community.
• No limit will be placed on the total number of nominations accepted for consideration.
• The name of the nominator will not be disclosed.
• Nominations can be made online, by mail
• Career Success Story: An Old Blue who has had success or has experienced a major achievement in any area within their career or field of employment.
• Commitment to CH: An Old Blue who has demonstrated ongoing commitment to CH in a voluntary capacity / has shown commitment and enthusiasm for CH’s mission and acts as an ambassador to promote CH and inspire students, other alumni and members of the CH community / through philanthropy.
• Young Achiever/ Rising Star: An Old Blue under the age of 35 who has demonstrated early career or personal achievements and is an inspirational role model for current students and young alumni.
• Community Impact: An Old Blue who has made an impact within the local or international community through pro-bono or voluntary work.
If you wish to nominate an Old Blue for an OBSRA;
Download a nomination form, complete it and return it to us by:
Email to email@example.com
Post to CHOBA, The Counting House, Christ’s Hospital, Horsham, RH13 0YP.
Closing date for nominations is 29 May 2020