Please visit the CHOBA website to search our latest events and reunions and make your bookings. Here you will also find events for your local Old Blue groups, downloadable programmes if applicable and photos from past events and reunions.
Bookings for events can also be accessed through our web portal here.
Please note: due to the possible changes to school term dates and leave weekends and factors outside of our control all reunion and event dates are provisional until official invites have been issued. Due to the possibility of unforeseen disruption or cancellation of events please do not book any non-refundable travel or accommodation to attend an event.
Attendee lists for in person upcoming events can be found here.
Below are our event booking terms and conditions and FAQ’s for your information.
For all events and reunions:
- Cancellations can be made up to 8 days in advance of an event for a full refund (if applicable). Should you cancel your booking within 7 days or less of the event date we will be unable to refund you. Should it become necessary for us (CHOBA) to cancel or alter the date of a reunion or event for any reason, you will be offered the choice of an alternative date, if possible, or a full refund.
- We may take photographs (on occasion using a professional photographer) at events and reunions. These could be used on our website, social media pages or for CHOBA publicity. If you, or a member of your party, do not wish to be photographed during an event please make a member of staff aware on your arrival. If you wish for any photos used online to be removed after the event please let us know.
- When you book onto a CHOBA event we will automatically include your name and CH dates on an online attendee list. If you do not wish for your name to appear on this list please make us aware at time of booking.
For events and reunions held at Christ’s Hospital:
- Photographs are permitted to be taken for private use, however please refrain from photographing individual pupils. Professional standard photography is prohibited without prior approval.
- Please note that you MUST pre-register for events unless otherwise stated, our security personnel are unable to allow unregistered visitors on site on the day.
- Visitors will be registered on arrival and will be required to wear a badge identifying them as being part of our reunion or event group. We respectfully ask badges be visibly displayed at all times whilst on school premises.
- Visitors should not seek to enter a boarding house or other school building other than those that make up part of the organised event programme and accompanied by a member of CH staff at the designated time.
Can we go into any building including our old avenue boarding house?
Unfortunately not. You will be visiting CH on a working day and we need to ensure that there is no intrusion on normal school life; therefore the buildings we can visit will be dependent on activities, events or exams which are happening at that time. Venues are booked well in advance of the reunion date.
Can we wander the site unescorted?
Government mandated steps to safeguard the welfare of our pupils, as well as guest and staff children require visitors to be accompanied by a member of staff at all times. Alternatively, you can always visit us on Old Blues Day, held each spring, when unescorted site access is possible.
Can we take photos of pupils?
You are welcome to take photographs for private use of the buildings, at band parade, in the museum, and of any pupil guests or guides at your event (at their discretion). However, we ask that you refrain from taking direct photos of other pupils. Professional standard photography is prohibited without prior approval.
Can you accommodate guests with mobility constraints?
Most of our buildings are wheelchair accessible and blue badge parking is available on request. Please let us know in advance if a member of your group has any mobility constraints.
Booking for events can be made online or by calling the CHOBA office on 01403 247619.
Car parking is free and available on site. Please follow signs for the visitor’s (West) car park on arrival. Postcode for GPS is RH13 0YP.
Travelling by Train? There are regular direct trains from London Victoria and the south coast which stop at Christ’s Hospital Station, please refer to the National Rail website for times. The station is a 5 to 10 minute walk uphill to the centre of the School, approx. 0.3 of a mile. There is no taxi rank at Christ’s Hospital station, if you are not able to make the walk to the site please alight the train at Horsham where taxis are available and regular buses run to the Christ’s Hospital entrance.
Smoking (including E cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere on site.