Old Blue Tours
Dates for upcoming tours
Due to the current situation surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic and keeping in line with government guidelines and social distancing requirements we are currently not taking bookings for any further tours in 2020. Update: We now have proposed dates for the first two terms of 2021, reserve your place online below.
Old Blue Tours – An opportunity to visit Christ’s Hospital
Old Blue Tours are a regular opportunity for Old Blues and up to three guests to visit the CH site during term time. You will have the chance to watch band parade, take tea in Dining Hall, visit the CH museum and have a site walk with access to a selection of buildings whilst accompanied by current pupils at a cost of £7 per person.
1pm to 1.15pm Arrive
1.25pm Band Parade (weather permitting)
1.30pm Museum visit
2.30pm Tea or coffee, sandwiches and cakes in Dining Hall
3.15pm Site walk with current pupils (incl visits to Chapel, Theatre, Big School*)
Depart by 4.15pm
Please note; at this time the above itinerary is an example of what we hope to be able to offer our guests, however we may need to alter this ahead of your tour to keep in line with any government guidelines surrounding Covid-19 if necessary.
Booking a tour
Due to uncertainty at this time of how/if we will be able to go ahead with events at the School in 2021 we will no longer be taking payment for tours at time of booking.
You can reserve your place for one of our tours by clicking on the date you would like to visit below. Once you have made your booking this will secure your reservation for your chosen date. We will contact you within two weeks of your tour date to confirm that the tour will be going ahead, to give you any further information and to collect payment.
T’s and C’s
- *Buildings visited during the tour will be dependent on timetabled exams and activities.
- Tours will require a minimum of 4 guests to run.
- We will be unable to refund any cancellations made within 7 days of the event.
- Band parade may be cancelled due to wet weather and we apologise for any disappointment that this may cause.
- Bookings are limited to 4 people per group.
- Photographs are permitted to be taken for private use, however please refrain from photographing individual pupils. Professional standard photography is prohibited without prior approval.
- Further information can be found on our OB Tours FAQ sheet
Closing dates for tours will be 7 days prior to the tour date.